Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dusty Buttons Vintage Shop

While Daughterlypoo and I were wandering the tree-lined streets of the East Village in NYC last weekend (previous post here), we discovered Dusty Buttons, the most beautiful vintage shop!  This gorgeous window drew us into the shop:
 
(Photo courtesy Dusty Buttons)
 
I just had to slip on the black polka dot and yellow roses dress...
 
 
Eek!  I fell in love and bought it!
 
Dusty Buttons has a fabulous selection of authentic, vintage dresses, and some new, retro options too.  And sprinkled throughout the shop are other vintage collectibles...
 
 
...and amazing retro-inspired shoes:
 
(Photo courtesy Dusty Buttons)
 
Amanda, the beautiful shop owner, is absolutely delightful!
 
 
Please visit her shop in person if you can or online here.  And please check out her Facebook page and become a fan ~ you're sure to fall in love with her like we did!

2 comments:

donna said...

Sounds like y'all had a blast. I am in love with your new dress.
Hugs
donna

CoriLynn said...

I have been in the mood to go vintage shopping, and now I really want to go! ;) I love finding and exploring new shops. Looks like you had great fun, and you look gorgeous in your new dress!
~xoxo, CoriLynn